VST Buzz has launched a sale on Structure 2, offering a 70% discount on instrument plugin by AIR Music Technology.
“Structure 2” is a multi-timbral instrument with a built-in sample library and editor that enables you to combine, layer, and edit your samples.
It comes with a massive 37+GB premium sample sound library from AIR Music Technology. This comprehensive collection equips you with almost every instrument imaginable, all of which can be rearranged and tweaked for extensive sound experimentation!
Structure 2 features
- Supports up to 128-level multi-timbral playback per Structure instance; unlimited number of parts, audio effects, and MIDI effects per patch.
- 37+GB of content that includes orchestral, synths, percussion sounds, and more.
- Use your SampleCell, Kontakt, and EXS24 sound libraries* (supports up to 8-channel interleaved samples).
- Supports all common bit depths, sample rates, and surround formats: Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz / 7.1 surround.
- Sample Editor enables extensive waveform editing and sample mapping.
- Stereo and surround multi-effects processing offers over 20 effects types.
- Up to 31 auxiliary outputs allow discrete source mixing and signal processing.
- 6 assignable, context-dependent Smart Knobs for intuitive programming.
- MIDI Learn functionality allows easy mapping to MIDI controllers.
- Enhanced database and file browser make finding sounds easier than ever.
- Integrated REX player allows you to use and manipulate REX 1 and 2 files.
- Supports LFO and mod wheel assignments imported with your EXS24 samples.
Structure 2 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) for just 38.99 EUR until April 11th, 2017 (regular 139.99 EUR).