Audio Plugin Deals has launched a sale on True Keys, a collection of three deeply sampled virtual concert grands.
True Keys is a virtual piano collection based on three highly revered concert grands. With nearly 50,000 audio files recorded with multiple high end mics and preamps, the pure sound of these instruments is available at your fingertips. Advanced scripting and specialized sampling replicate the fine mechanical details of each piano down to the resonances and noises of each key.
Each piano is entirely sample-based. You have full control of the aspects of the piano such as release trails and pedal noise. Three individual mics plus a custom mix along with many more controls offer tremendous flexibility in getting the perfect sound. Fast loading times and minimal resource usage made possible with the UVI Workstation sample player all make for a powerful but easy to use virtual piano.
True Keys features
- Around 50,000 samples of 3 of the most popular grand pianos in the world.
- 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used.
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources.
- 4 discreet Microphone Perspectives available.
- Fully sampled Una Corda pedal.
- Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance.
- Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony.
- Repedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control.
- Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable.
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response.
- 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included.
- Thousands of Release samples, including true Stacatto Releases.
- 19 total velocity layers including Silent Strike samples.
- Custom tuning with presets and micro-tuning supported.
- Lossless flac format allows highest quality with smallest drive space requirements and fast loading times..
- Computer-based copy protection. Use on up to 3 machines, no dongle required!
True Keys is available for purchase for $99.99 USD until February 8th, 2017 (regular $349 USD).
More information: Audio Plugin Deals