VST Buzz has launched a sale on the TS-1 Transient Shaper, offering 80% off on the effect plugin by Audiority for a limited time.
TS-1 is a high-quality transient-manipulating tool designed to manage the attack and sustain of an incoming audio signal. Dedicated ‘attack’ and ‘sustain’ parameters let you push up or pull back the gain of a sound’s transient element and/or its body, letting you add crack to the front of a kick, pull up a snare’s tail, tame a plucky synth loop, and tighten up a bulky rhythm guitar part!
Starting with version 1.1, TS-1 now features two distinct modes named Type A and Type B. While Type A retains the original TS-1 algorithm, Type B is a brand new one featuring inverse envelope curves on negative gain values!
TS-1 Transient Shaper features
- Versatile, characterful transient shaper.
- Two different shaping ‘modes’.
- Detailed sidechain high-pass.
- Control over the shaping ‘size’.
- The ability to switch saturation on and off.
- Attack gain parameter (+/- 24dB) to increase or decrease transient level.
- Sustain gain parameter (+/- 24dB) to increase or decrease a signal’s body.
- Internal tape-style saturation/soft-clipping algorithm to smooth dynamics.
- VU meter displaying saturation amount.
- Input and Output Gain dials (+/-6dB) to push your signal harder into the saturation circuit.
- Blend parameter to mix between the processed and dry signals.
- Load, save and delete your own presets.
- 32-/64-bit PC VST/AAX.
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST/AAX.
TS-1 Transient Shaper is available for just 9.99 EUR until February 13th, 2016 (regular 49 EUR).