Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Metric Halo, offering up to 83% off its effect plugins for a limited time.
Save over 80% off the highly regarded metering, analysis and processing plugins from Metric Halo.
Metric Halo Xmas Sale
- TransientControl is a plug-in that allows you to modify dynamics in ways that just aren’t possible with traditional compressors. You can directly change the transient (“attack”) and sustain of your audio; this allows you to make your tracks more punchy, or smooth them out so they sit in a mix.
- Character is a plug-in that lets you add the luscious distortion characteristics of classic analog circuits to your source tracks. To create Character we asked top flight tracking, mixing and mastering engineers to send us their favorite analog hardware; the mic pres, DIs and EQs that they used for recording, mixing and mastering. We then used SpectraFoo to measure the ways that these processors add lovely, gooey analog distortion to the sound run through them and modeled this distortion using our proprietary +DSP technology.
- Dirty Delay is a fantastic-sounding feedback delay processor with integrated Character and Filters in the delay path. Use it to create awesome vintage echo and tape-delay style sounds as well as create lush and subtle spaces in a mix.
- Multiband Expander is a plug-in that allows you to manage, suppress and control noise in your tracks in a frequency-sensitive way. The 3-band phase-coherent crossover network directs the audio to three independent expanders that you configure to smoothly suppress noise below the threshold you specify. The expanders can also be configured to change the feel of rhythmic patterns by suppressing elements that are played more softly – all in a frequency-sensitive way.
- HaloVerb is a plug-in that allows you to add ambience and depth to your recordings. Based on the original HaloVerb hardware implementation for 2d-Expanded Metric Halo interfaces, the HaloVerb plugin expands on the great algorithmic sound to give you more flexibilty and control. Use the reverb impulse to see the reverberant field as you make adjustments, or hide the graphics and let your ears be your guide.
- ChannelStrip is like having the channel strip section of a large format console – with a few awesome Metric Halo twists! As a signal processing bundle ChannelStrip integrates everything you need to process the channels that make up a mix as well as process the entire mix bus. Featuring an Expander, Compressor, multi-band EQ, and a limiter, ChannelStrip provides a unified interface for processing your tracks. It also includes phase invert, channel delay, comprehensive metering and SpectraFoo™ spectrum analysis – so you can see your audio as well as you can hear it.
The sale ends December 31st, 2016.