Schaack Audio Technologies updates Quad to v2.10
Schaack Audio Technologies has released version 2.10 of Quad v2.10, a Digital Vinyl Systems (DVS) for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Quad v2.10
- Changed text “Reset Channel Filt/EQ/Gain on load” in Preferences to “Reset Channel EQ & Filt on load”.
- Fixed: GUI bug: (OS X only) Window could jump behind menu bar.
- Fixed: Album would not be stored in internal database.
- Fixed: GUI Bug: MIDI Output could not be selected in Preferences if too many MIDI Inputs would be listed in the MIDI Inputs List Box.
- Added: Ogg Vorbis/AIFF/AIF support for reading. Ogg Vorbis Tags cannot be edited.
- Added: Colour Schemes can now be saved and loaded in Colour Selector.
- Added: After selecting the Song Folder in the Browser, Quad asks if you want to scan the files in that folder and its subfolders.
- Added: Rescan Song Folder option in Browser.
- Added: MIDI Control Settings can now be saved and loaded as separate files.
- Added: Sorting of Case/Playlists via double-click on Case/Playlist Column header.
Quad 2 is available for Windows and Mac and costs 89 EUR.
Visit Schaack Audio for more information.
Pettinhouse releases ClassicFREE