Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Schaak Audio releases Transient Shaper
Transient Shaper allows shaping the dynamics with 2 knobs only, making it uniquely easy and fast to use – yet its sonic manipulation scape ranges from gate-like to compressor-like.
- Makes your sound louder, gives it more expressiveness and more punch.
- Ideal for individual or summed drums/percussions shaping.
- Unique two-knob manipulation characteristics, not obtainable with any other type of gear.
- Excellent Gate replacement (sounds smoother than a gate).
- Processed sound ranges from gate-like to compression-like.
- Resizable GUI (minimized by clicking in top left corner).
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems).
Transient Shaper is available for Windows (Mac AU/VST coming soon) for 49 EUR.