Scuffham Amps releases S-Gear
Scuffham Amps has released S-Gear, a collection of software guitar amps and effects.
Plug-in and Play! S-Gear delivers the high quality guitar tones that we are all looking for. Get the most from your playing, download S-Gear and take advantage of our 15 day free trial.
- World class amp designs
- Highly accurate pre and power amp tube models.
- Authentic tube power amp dynamics.
- Classic tone stack and filtering configurations.
- 100% natural guitar amp tone and feel.
- State of the art cabinet emulation
- Dual 64bit high-res convolution processor.
- Built-in cabinet impulses by Redwirez.
- Unique ‘Z’-control tube amp impedance modelling.
- Import mono or stereo impulses in .wav format.
- Fine tune with specially designed shelving EQ.
- Warm, musical delay processor
- Two delay character modes: Analogue and Tube.
- Mono and Stereo operation.
- Modulation and Tone controls.
- Warm tape delay and BBD simulations.
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Organise your tones into Presets, Banks and Sets.
- Easy Import and Export of settings.
- MIDI control of presets, banks and parameters (MIDI functions not available in v1.0).
- Simple installation and licensing
- Standalone Application and VST plug-in.
- One click online activation – NO USB DONGLES!
- Deactivate online and migrate your licence.
- Two simultaneous activations per licence.
S-Gear for Windows (VST/Standalone) is available to purchase for $75 USD excl. VAT. A Mac version is coming soon.
More information: Scuffham Amps