Scuffham Amps has released version 2.25 of S-Gear, the collection of guitar amps, speaker cabinets and effects for Windows and Mac.
The really special thing about S-Gear is the amazing high quality of guitar amp tones achieved simply by plugging your guitar into a computer via an audio interface. S-Gear gives you a professional guitar sound without the expense and hassle. We are talking about the sound of a high quality tube amp, turned up loud, and mic’d up professionally in a suitable acoustic space. S-Gear’s four boutique designed amps, coupled with accurate convolution based speaker cabinet emulation, provide a massive range of guitar tones.
Changes in S-Gear v2.25
- AAX 32 and 64-bit plug-in format for ProTools 10 and ProTools 11.
- ProTools 10 users must upgrade to version 10.3.6 or later.
- [v2.24] Fix problems with 32-bit S-Gear versions on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- [v2.24] Fix bug where IMPULSES UI minimises after importing a custom impulse response.
- [v2.24] Assert correct mouse gesture notifications when adjusting Wayfarer Graphic EQ slider.
- [v2.22] Fix problem where GUI loads incorrect settings under Sonar X2.
- [v2.22] Fix problem where bottom of plug-in window is cut-off under Ableton Live.
- [v2.22] Fix bug where IMPULSES UI minimises after importing a custom impulse response.
- [v2.22] Assert correct mouse gesture notification when adjusting Wayfarer Graphic EQ slider.
- [v2.21] Fix crash under Sonar X1.
- [v2.21] Fix crash under Tracktion 3 & 4.
- [v2.21] MIDI Controller settings configured in v2.1 now load correctly in v2.2.
S-Gear for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $99 USD excl. tax.
More information: Scuffham Amps