Seelake has announced its AudioStation X64 and 3D AudioStation workstations.
AudioStation X64 is a powerful hardware workstation for live shows, designed as a player for VST plug-ins with a fully-featured mixer, multitrack audio player with Audio/MIDI click, advanced MIDI patchbay, several audio and MIDI inputs and outputs, and is fully manageable from a dedicated remote controller or from an iPad.
AudioStation X64 features
- 64-bit embedded-type OS based on the Microsoft Windows 7 kernel, specifically built and optimized for audio signal processing.
- Intel i5 and i7 quad-core CPUs.
- Up to 32GB memory.
- 64-bit VST host-mixer with 32-bit bridge, 100% compatible with any 64-bit and 32-bit VST plugins on the market.
- Support for any MIDI-USB and Ethernet controllers.
- Remotely controlled and programmed also from iPad via WiFi (the WiFi signal is generated from AudioStation – no Internet connection or extra hardware needed).
- Even more functions to control the parameters of the plugins.
- Compatible with any DAW and music software for Windows 7.
The 3D AudioStation is a workstation for 3D multichannel audio.
It meets requirements for multi-channel production from 5.1 to 3D spatialization for live. A suite of proprietary plug-ins provides all the most important techniques of spatial 3D, including the latest Auto Depth Spherical Surround of 3D AudioStation.
This workstation allows you to use these technologies in critical contexts, such as live concerts, theatrical performances and live electronics, in addition to audio post-production studio.
Seelake will showcase its products at Winter NAMM 2014, booth #7410, Hall A & Arena.
More information: Seelake