Sensomusic has released version 5.15 of Usine, a universal audio software especially designed for live or studio utilization.
Usine is made by musicians and audio engineers to respond to their specific problems in a lot of domains like live sampling, effect processing or sound design. Usine is a real musical instrument, flexible and powerful if you like to transform, resample the sound on stage, improvise and create unusual effect.
Changes in Usine v5.15
- Usine is now 20% faster.
- PitchBend midilearn allowed.
- New Buses templates.
- Better zooming in the sequencer.
- Better zooming in the pianoroll.
- New object panel settings in the sequencer.
- Mp3 files are now converted and stored for a faster reloading.
- New MouseDown outlet in faders, buttons, etc.
- New OFFcaption parameter in Switch module.
- Fixed: midi learn on preset buttons can freeze Usine.
- Fixed: various more or less important bugs.
- Fixed: MidiYoke issues.
Usine is available to purchase for Windows PC, priced at 120 EUR (educational license 60 EUR, upgrade 40 EUR). A free version of Usine is available to download. It is fully functional but has some feature limitations.
More information: Sensomusic