Sensomusic updates Usine to v5.17
Sensomusic has released version 5.17 of Usine, a universal audio software especially designed for live or studio utilization.
Changes in Usine v5.17
- Master output soft clipping option in the setup.
- Midi learn is allowed on curve settings of the sequencer.
- Caption font size option in the ControlPanel layout.
- After an IB reorganisation panels are now in track order.
- New SendInternalMessage procedure in scripts.
- Fixed: GetSmptePos, SetSmptePos and GetLoopMarkerPos is missing in Script.
- Fixed: the main IB is not cleared properly.
- Fixed: we can’t use several send Midi to Usine module at the same time.
- Fixed: various curve setting bugs in the sequencer.
- Fixed: various display bugs.
Usine is available to purchase for Windows PC for 120 EUR (educational license 60 EUR, upgrade 40 EUR). A free version of Usine is available to download from the Sensomusic website.
More information: Sensomusic