Serato releases Scratch Live 2.0
Serato Audio Research has announced the release of Scratch Live 2.0, a feature utopia for Scratch Live DJs, with something to appeal to all styles of DJing.
This is a cutting edge version of Scratch Live which contains many new features including: DJ FX, 3 decks for SL 3, Serato Playlists, Display Modes, Library Views, Smart Crates and much more.
New in Scratch Live 2.0
- Support for three decks with the Rane SL 3.
- Three chained DJ FX per deck with macro control for live performance.
- Brand new Display Modes with a range of deck layouts to suit your performance style.
- Enhanced Album Art browsing for quick identification of your music.
- “Smart Crates” which auto-fill using keywords from your music library.
- “Serato Playlists” enables sharing of your sets online – after your gig or as you play.
- New File Management options allow you to easily copy crates and tracks to external drives for your gigs.
- More details in the release notes.
Scratch Live 2.0 is available as a free download for PC and Mac.
Equinox Sounds releases MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs Of The 60′s & 70′s by Smash Up The Studio
Image-Line updates Drumaxx to v1.1.1