Serato updates ITCH to v2.1
Serato has updated its ITCH dj software to version 2.1.
The latest version features enhancements and bug fixes for all Serato ITCH users with 2.1 offering improved stability and increased performance.
2.1 continues Serato’s commitment to providing the best possible software for people who love music.
Changes in ITCH 2.1
- New Features
- SP-6 Hardware control.
- Simple Sync mode added for two deck controllers.
- Smart Sync pitch behavior changes.
- General Bug Fixes
- Fix for crash on relocate lost files.
- Fix for hang when switching banks on the SP6.
- Fixed bug which could cause pitch to jump suddenly after loading a new track over a sync’d track and moving the pitch slider. Only occurs if there is only a single sync’d deck.
- Fixed SP6 pitch sliders not working correctly.
- Fixed ctrl-click on the SP6 pitch slider jumping to the wrong value.
- Fix for Reverse not working when in Relative Pitch after turning off Sync.
- Hot Cueing while in armed sync now switches to Auto-Tempo so that the sync’d pitch is used.
- Fix for SP6 not loading the play mode preference as Sync in some cases (randomly).
- Fix for SP6 pitch resetting when loading the same track to the deck of the same number.
- SP6 Trigger Mode now working for the Denon HC5000.
- Fixed Denon HC5000 displaying the wrong pitch when in relative pitch and not updating.
- Fix for pitch jumping if a doubled-slaved track was nudged into tempo mode.
- Sync should no longer be turned off when a track is loaded on a paused or empty deck.
- Fix for armed auto-tempo not jumping to correct tempo when using cue or temp cue (which can cause a jump if you then push play).
- Empty Crates are no longer deleted.
- Fixed a bug where Crates could get incorrectly deleted.
- Fix for edit box not displaying highlighted text when using ctrl-a to select all.
- Fix for focus incorrectly shifting to the crates list after editing multiple tags.
- Fixed bug where Sync would not turn off when loading a track with no bpm and beat grid.
- Fixed several bugs where playing a track with sync could keep doubling the track’s pitch.
- Fixed for possible incorrect BPM when using doubled/half BPMs in smart sync mode.
More details (including changes for specific hardware) here. The ITCH 2.1 update is now available to download at no cost.