Serato has released version 1.5.2 of its Serato DJ software.
This latest update for Serato DJ includes brand new FX powered by iZotope for Serato’s new FX Expansion Packs. Scrollable FX drop-down menus, support for the Vestax VCI-100 MKII, Numark MixDeck Quad and the brand new Pioneer DDJ-SB Serato DJ Intro controllers.
Watch Tom, one of the Serato software developers, demo the new Chip Pack FX Expansion Pack and be in to win a Serato DJ + Chip Pack license!
Changes in Serato v1.5.2
- Added Hardware Support
- Vestax VCI-100 mk II.
- Numark MixDeck Quad.
- Pioneer DDJ-SB.
- New Software Features
- New Chip Pack DJ FX Expansion Pack.
- Added scrollable FX drop down menus.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed Novation Dicer showing unpredictable behavior.
- Fixed strip search on Numark NS7 always jumping to the beginning of a track.
- Fixed DDJ-SP1 so it can not enter Slicer Modes 1 & 2 when in ABS Mode.
- Fixed the platter resolution on the Vestax VCI-300.
- Fixed Novation Twitch pitch adjustment being latching when loading a new track.
- Fixed Novation Twitch effect depth on left hand deck sometimes not working .
- Fixed lighting on the Numark NS6 jog wheel.
- Fixed DDJ-WeGo Deck D platter controlling Deck A on the DDJ-WeGo.
- Fixed non adjustable upfader curve on the MixDeckQuad.
- Fixed Performance Pads 7 and 8 not turning off in sampler mode on the VCI-380.
- Fixed FX LEDs in Single Mode on Twitch.
- Fixed FX Scroll on Numark Mixdeck Pro.
- Fixed NS6 gets stuck in Beat Grid Slip Mode.
- Fixed VCI-380 Double track load.
- Fixed MC2000 gets stuck in Fast FWD/RWD mode when Shift is released first.
- Fixed brightness levels for Novation dicer in auto loop mode and inactive loops.
- Fixed wrong colour for cue button on the Novation Twitch.
- Other Changes
- Simple Upfader Start on the NS7 and NS7MKII: holding shift and using the upfader performs upfader start.
Serato DJ for Windows is available to purchase for $129 USD. The Chip Pack costs $19 USD.
More information: Serato