Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on April 2nd, 2008:
- Synthetic Dreams – Shredz64 – Commodore 64 game that makes use of the Playstation guitar controller hooked through the PSX64 interface. Its design is modeled against the popular Guitar Hero series, geared toward the ability to play along to your favorite C64 music on the guitar.
- The ability to play (many) SID files, including ones added by the player.
- The ability to edit “notes” (the buttons that scroll during gameplay) for both built in and imported songs.
- Pseudo 3D gameplay to give it the look and feel of a modern day game.
- High score tracking, 5 scores for each song.
- The ability to detect when the guitar is lifted up to activate shred mode.
- Radiohead/ Remix/ Nude – Remix Radiohead’s latest single from the new XL album. Get five separate stems from Nude from iTunes Plus (vocals, bass, guitar, strings/fx and drums) and a GarageBand/Logic Pro-compatible project with all loop, tempo, and key information embedded.
- cliplead_: VactrolSynth_v.3 – Synth in a lovely cigar box