Short links for March 25th, 2008
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on March 25th, 2008:
- Zoom H2, Marantz PMD 620 And Sony PCM D50: Shootout Down By The River – In part one, Owen O'Malley takes the Zoom H2, Marantz PMD 620, and Sony PCM D50 out on the town to see how they hold up to Chicago's wind.
Zoom H2, Marantz PMD 620 and Sony PCM D50
- SlapYak’s LED Bass Guitar – DIY LED color-changing Bass.
- DIY Cheap-o Looper Effect – Arduino + keychain digital recorder.
- Altoids Tin Guitar – DIY guitar made with an Altoids Tin, banister rail spacers, guitar strings, an old BIC pen, some plastic, bolts & washers, piezo and a 1/8 mono jack.
- AVR based TDA7313 Audio processor control – The idea of this project was to construct independent audio processor which can be embedded in any audio system with ability to control settings with simple button interface with menu preview in LCD.
- Robert Crumb on Collecting – from the book, “Vinyl Junkies: Adventures in Record Collecting” by Brett Milano.