Short links for March 9th, 2008
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on March 9th, 2008:
- Tunguska released at K.M.Krebs \ 833-45 – new free full-length 833-45 album released on the Russian netlabel Musica Excentrica
exc012: 833-45 – Tunguska (download here)
- Meal of the Week 2 – Deep fried onion loaf. Yummy!
- Hallelujah – It Doesn’t Matter Which You Heard: the Curious Cultural Journey of Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah
- Charles & Marie: Hot Cold Mug – PRESALE – At plain sight it is a standard black mug as they come a dime a dozen and in big white letters it say COLD. Nothing fancy, but once you add the hot beverage of your choice, the mug changes color and is turning white and in big black letters it states: HOT
- Top 10 Ways to Get Cables Under Control – I’ve made a good start by wiring my extension cord under my desk.
- Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy Powered by Ableton Live – … this real-time music production software is used for instantaneous sound effects and music clips needed in the fast-paced world of two popular game questions. What is … Ableton Live?
- 1,000 True Fans – Kevin Kelly writes: A creator, such as an artist, musician, photographer, craftsperson, performer, animator, designer, videomaker, or author – in other words, anyone producing works of art – needs to acquire only 1,000 True Fans to make a living.
- Netscape 9 Users: Time to Flock or Firefox – No idea how it ever lasted this long.