- Clip: Adds what I think might best be described as of clipping action
- Drive: Adding volume
- Bitcrush: Removes bit’s from the audio, a late addition and not in the analogue set-up.
- Monsterclip: I really don’t know how to describe this parameter so I gave it a strange
- Moonshine: Yup this one as well, strange and hard to describe.
- Clip: Clipping type of parameter.
- Drive: Adding volume.
- Type: Different set up’s:
- 1 amp1+bit+do+amp2 : Goes straight from left to right
- 2 amp1+mo+bit+amp2 : Does as nr 1 but monshine and bit are switched
- 3 amp1+mo+amp2 : No bitcrush in this one
- 4 amp1+bit+amp2 : No moonshine
- 5 Amp+mo*bit+Amp : Instead of moving, there is a ringmodulation added
- 6 Amp1 : Only the first amp
- 7 bit : Only bit redcution
- 8 mo : Only Moonshine
- 9 COWARD : This one has nothing, it just pushes the sound through
Check the pdf manual for Berrtill to see the circuit bent model this plug-in is based on.
Visit Shuriken for more information.