ShuttleBuG records releases Grep v2.1 and Timeframe v1.1
Grep is an audio destruction unit/fuzz-machine (waveshaping) and features:
- CLATTER section adds clatter to the sound.
- SPLATTER section splats the sound, the amount of splattering can be adjusted with the slider.
- KLONG section rectifies the signal. There’s also a button to splut the klong.
- SPUTTER section adds sputter to the sound, the amount of sputtering can be adjusted with the slider.
- Frequency and resonance controls (“F” & “Q” sliders in the FILTER section).
Timeframe is an LFO-controlled delay effect. The faders & waveform-selector control the LFO, while LFO controls the delaytime. Timeframe features a feedback knob and mono/stereo-selector to control the delay, and the mix knob controls the overall dry/wet mix.