Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Siegfried Kullmann updates SQ8L to v0.91b
Changes in SQ8L v0.91b
- Parameter changes now immediately affect playing voices (except envelope parameters).
- Fixed bug in DCA4 modulation causing voices to be never terminated.
- Fixed problem with high CPU load after playing one-shot waveforms.
- Voice restart should work correctly now.
- LOOP voice stealing mode removed. The former HQ mode is now called SOFT.
- New LFO implementation with much more accurate frequency and delay.
- New envelope features.
- New emulation features.
- Changes in sound banks.
- Various GUI changes.
Check this readme (txt) file for more details.
Visit butchy.net for more information.