Simon W. Autenrieth has released The Wooden Frog, a free sample pack.
Hey! This is one of my first sampled things so… i hope you can have at last some use of it!
So… why this wooden frog thing? Becouse i heard it on a recent soundtrack i really liked. I found it today at a music festival near my hometown and just had to buy it. Its about 14 cm large and has six spikes carved onto its back.
The Wooden Frog features
- 186 Samples, 24bit/44.1kHz – 67 MB.
- Wooden Stick 01 (Stickside 1)
- Scratches (Typical Instrument sound) – 6 Variations, 1 Velocity layer x 4-5 Round robin each. (26 Samples)
- Quark (Up-down, down-up scratch) – 2 Variations, 1 Velocity layer x 8-10 Round robin each (18 Samples)
- Hits (Top, side 1 and 2)
- Top-hit, 4 velocity layers x 5-8 Round robin (27 Samples)
- Side-hit-1, 4 velovity layers x 10 Round robin (40 Samples)
- Side-hit-2, 4 velocity layers x 8-10 Round robin (37 Samples)
- Short tremolo hit (bottom), 1 Velocity layer x 4 Round robin (4 Samples)
- Slow, normal, fast and loud tremolo textures (bottom) (6 Samples)
- Quarking tremolo textures (head) (3 Samples)
- Click-noise-effects (4 Samples)
- A nice bloob effect created by quickly removing the stick from the frogs mouth (1 Sample)
- Wooden Stick 02 (Stickside 2)
- Scratches (Typical Instrument sound) – 1 Variation, 1 Velocity layer x 6 Round robin (6 Samples)
- Quark (down-up scratch, softer that stick 01) – 1 Variation, 1 Velocity layer x 9 Round robin (9 Samples)
- Effects – Quarking tremolo textures (head) (5 Samples)
The Wooden Frog is available as a free download.
More information: Simon W. Autenrieth