Sinevibes releases Fantom-G micro manual
Sinevibes has announced the release of the Fantom-G micro manual, a free 30-page illustrated guidebook that helps musicians learn operating their Roland Fantom-G workstations as quickly and intuitively as possible.
Fantom-G micro manual features
- Introduction to Fantom-G’s internal components, system setup and expansions.
- Recording and importing samples, assigning them to keyboard and pads.
- Recording MIDI and audio tracks, song arrangement and mixdown.
- Creating custom rhythm and arpeggiator patterns.
- Applying eﬀects to internal sounds and external input.
- Data management and troubleshooting.
The Fantom-G micro manual is immediately available for download in PDF format at the Sinevibes website. It is highly recommended to all Fantom-G users, and owners of the Fantom-G Tweakbook or Fantom-G Sound Expansions.
More information: Sinevibes