Sinevibes Sequential multi-effect sequencer updated to v1.2
Sinevibes has announced a major update for Sequential, the AudioUnit plugin for creating rhythmic effect patterns.
It combines a matrix sequencer running in perfect sync with your DAW, and ten finely-tuned effect algorithms which include filters, waveshapers, digital distortion, ring modulation and even oscillators. With a clean and responsive user interface, Sequential can give any sound authentic spice or mold it into something entirely out of this world – in studio or on stage.
Changes in v1.2.0 features
- All-new design for effect matrix.
- Full-height running sequence position mark.
- Top bar indicating plugin title and version.
- Improved design of effect sliders, labels, global offset control, pattern rate selector and step markers.
- Two-stage filter for smoother sound on waveshaper effects.
- Improved clarity and balance for noise oscillator.
- New preset patches.
Sequential for Mac (AU) is available to purchase at a 30% discount until December 31st, 2011 (regular $49 USD). Version 1.2.0 is a free update to all existing users.
Sound Radix updates SurferEQ to v1.0.2