Sinevibes has announced Roland synthesizer training courses to be held in Hamburg in summer 2010.
It is a great opportunity for all Roland musicians who really want to be unique and sound like no one else. Each course will include 4 days of interactive lectures and practical studies on sound design and music production, guiding the students from all the basics to the latest and most exciting tricks and techniques.
Personal consulting for each student will also be provided, extending the scope of the courses according to your own interests.
After taking one of our Roland courses, you will:
- Discover the full potential of your gear
- Start creating your very own, original sounds and music
- Learn how to make your tracks sound polished and complete
- Get loads of fresh ideas and never-ending inspiration
- Avoid spending money on more and more equipment
The conference room is located in Hamburg, Germany (Ibis Hotel Alster Centrum), which is very easy to reach from most places in Europe. All courses will be conducted in English.
The available courses and dates are as follows:
- 15-18 June (Roland Fantom-G)
- 22-25 June (Roland Fantom-S, Fantom-X series and JUNO-G)
- 29 June – 2 July (Roland V-Synth, V-Synth XT and V-Synth GT)
Each course will cost 399 EUR, including 4 days of interactive lectures and practical studies, as well as coffee breaks and full three-meal lunch daily. So all you need to add to the cost is your trip to Hamburg and local accommodation, everything else is included in the price. Groups are limited to 20 students, and you can reserve your seat now free of charge.
More information: Sinevibes