Sinevibes updates Diffusion to v1.3.1
Sinevibes has updated the Diffusion waveshape modeling synthesizer for Mac to version 1.3.1.
Diffusion is an Audio Unit synthesiser plugin for creating unique rhythmically-modulated synth and bass sounds. Its engine combines additive oscillators and waveshape modelling with an advanced matrix sequencer that allows for over 800 different parameter combinations per step.
Changes in Diffusion v1.3.1
- New “arrow-style” slider controls.
- Ruler-style step marker length variation to differentiate beats. Increased processing efficiency.
- Improved step modulation level randomisation algorithm: it is now unipolar, much more precise in relation to the modulation envelope, and can be smoothened by the modulation lag slider.
- Added required Audio Unit format changes for OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Removed support for Power PC processors and OS X 10.5.
- Added 10 new preset patches and templates (for a total of 130).
Diffusion for Mac (AU) is available to purchase for $19 USD. The 1.3.1 update is free to all existing users.