Sinevibes updates Multitude and Cluster plugins
Multitude uses gate sequencers to control sends into four individual delay lines – allowing you to activate them at precise moments in time.
Changes in Multitude v1.0.5
- Five new modulator waveforms: pulse, trapezoid, notch, 3x and 4x staircase.
- Reduced overall processor load by up to 25%.
- Fixed Retina display resolution support.
- Fixed delay units not working with fractional tempo values (e.g. 120.75 BPM).
- Minor changes to user interface text labels.
- Minor improvements to parameter automation interface.
Changes in Cluster v1.1.0 features
- Redesigned graphical interface with cleaner appearance and many usability enhancements.
- New “crossfade time” slider to adjust switch smoothness between filter types.
- Added compatibility flag for sandboxed hosts.
- Enhanced user manual.
The Multitude and Cluster plugins for Mac (AU) are available to purchase for $59 USD and $29 USD, respectively.
More information: Sinevibes