Sinevibes updates Multitude quad delay plugin for Mac to v1.1
Sinevibes has released version 1.1 of Multitude, a quad “delay workstation” Audio Unit plug-in for Mac.
Unlike conventional delay effects that process the sound all the time, Multitude uses gate sequencers to control sends into four individual delay lines – allowing you to activate them at precise moments in time, putting a delay only on particular notes or hits.
The new version of Multitude brings a thoroughly redesigned user interface with vastly improved usability, more presets, and a more in-depth user manual.
Changes in Multitude v1.1 features
- Thoroughly redesigned user interface with darker background, better contrast and thinner fonts.
- More compact controls layout with reduced window height by 70 pixels.
- Separate sequencer duration and timing controls.
- Sequencer steps beyond the end step are now being darkened.
- Added sequence looping functions.
- Fixed unwanted parameters appearing in the automation interface.
- Added new preset patches.
- All-new user manual.
Multitude for Mac (AU) is priced at $59 USD. Sinevibes has launched a one-week sale offering a 20% discount on Multitude (coupon code: SINE-989U-EIKL), and all other products and bundles are offered with a 10% discount (coupon code: SINE-Q7NR-HNJG). The sale ends October 6th, 2014.