Sinevibes has updated the Torsion hybrid synthesizer plugin for Mac to version 1.1.0.
Torsion is a monophonic Audio Unit instrument plugin built upon a unique combination of multiple synthesis technologies and modulation sources, wrapped into an intuitive interface which makes working with it as fun as playing a game. It has a very distinctive, original sound character – and is ready to push your musical creativity in a fresh new direction.
The Torsion synthesizer features 3 oscillators, each with 4 basic additive waveforms and 4 waveshape models.
Changes in Torsion v1.1.0
- Keyboard trigger sync on/off switch per each LFO.
- Increased modulation oscillator precision to eliminate filter FM harshness.
- Modulation LFO now affects modulation oscillator.
- New oscillator frequency slider design with semitone/octave tick marks.
- Oscillator frequency can be adjusted in semitone steps by holding the “option” key.
- New parameter slider design, continuous or discrete depending on type.
- High-pass filter cutoff now also affects the filter graph.
- Less vibrant red colour on envelope controls.
- Envelope AHDSR stage labels.
- Fixed issue when some notes would not play back if the host feeds a large amount of MIDI information.
- 25 new preset patches.
Torsion for Mac (AU) costs $49 USD. The update is free for existing Torsion users.