Sinevibes updates Turbo to v1.2.0
Sinevibes has updated released version 1.2.0 of Turbo, a waveshape transformer plug-in for Mac.
It features 6 original waveshaping models which drastically transform the input signal and vastly enrich it’s harmonic content. Simply by processing basic waveforms, these models can produce an astonishing variety of sounds, emphasizing all of their dynamic and spectral variations.
Changes in Turbo v1.2.0
- Vastly redesigned user interface with enhanced controls.
- Input low-pass filter is now used to eliminate excessive harshness in the higher frequencies.
- The original harmonics are now being toned down compared to the waveshaper harmonics, making the overall effect more prominent.
- Increased the XY pad control depth of the waveshape model #3.
- To avoid control interference, parameter adjustment with mouse dragging now only works for last clicked control or control group.
- Screenshot saving functionality (Control+Option+Command+click).
- New preset patches.
Turbo for Mac (AU) is available to purchase for $29 USD.