Sinevibes updates Turbo to v3.0
Sinevibes has announced version 3.0 of Turbo, a wave transformer plugin for Mac.
Turbo is an effect offering a unique sound manipulation technology. It takes the input signal and directly bends its shape using one of its eight sine-based transfer functions, vastly enriching the spectral content with new harmonics. Moreover, all the vibrations and beatings in the original signal are emphasised and create wobbling, growling or even screaming effects. Combined with separate filters on both the input and the output, Turbo allows you to turn any simple sound into a completely new, rich textures with incredible density and character.
The new version has been completely redesigned from the ground up, and adds multiple sound shaping and modulation possibilities.
Changes in Turbo 3.0
- Completely new user interface, redesigned from the ground up.
- New output multi-mode filter (LPF, BPF, HPF).
- New parameter modulation scheme; modulation sliders follow original parameter.
- Added input gain and output level controls.
- Added modulation controls for output filter cutoff and dry/wet balance.
- Variable LFO lag (shape smoothing).
- Variable per-cycle LFO randomisation.
- PDF user manual.
- New preset patches.
Turbo for Mac (AU) is available to purchase for $19 USD.