SIR Audio Tools has released version 1.2 of StandardEQ, includes the release of an AAX version for Windows and Mac.
StandardEQ is a high precision equalization plug-in. StandardEQ offers various filter-characteristics and a high definition spectrum-analyzer. Every filter can work in left/right/mid/side mode or can process channels individually. The intelligent peak detection feature helps you to easily identify resonant frequencies.
Changes in StandardEQ v1.2.025 (Win)/v1.2.026 (Mac)
- New supported plugin format AAX.
- Internal redesign, performance optimizations.
- Smoother switch between filter-types, order & bypass-parameter.
- Preset menu now opens in the middle of the plugin GUI.
- Better precision with automation frequency.
- Channel selector shows channel name, if the host provides it.
- Display range setting can be saved as default.
- Improved GUI-layout.
- Standard High/Low-shelf: the slope factor will be automatically decreased to a reasonably value (internally), instead of old “out of range”-behavior.
- New possibility to save current analyzer settings as default.
- Mac: fixed volume slider mouse-wheel behavior.
- Added a hint to the support document, about mouse-wheel issues with Windows 7, and how to fix them (installing a Microsoft Fix).
- Fixed wrong GUI-colour reset when adjusting zoom via popup-menu.
StandardEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $129 USD/99 EUR.