SIR Audio Tools has released version 1.3 of StandardEQ, a high precision equalization plugin for Windows and Mac.
StandardEQ offers various filter-characteristics and a high definition spectrum-analyzer. Every filter can work in left/right/mid/side mode or can process channels individually. The intelligent peak detection feature helps you to easily identify resonant frequencies.
Changes in StandardEQ v1.3
- New analog-style band-filter analyzer with an adjustable number of bands per octave, filter steepness and release speed. The new analyzer-type is a better option to find the ideal balance between low and high-frequencies in a musical context (FFT analyzer is still available).
- New possibility to analyze the mid/side signal of a stereo source.
- Analyzer: hold-graph with adjustable hold time and release speed.
- Colors of the analyzer channels are now adjustable.
- Analyzer: ability to save presets, Factory presets available.
- Double click on the display adds a new filter .
- New default design and default size in horizontal layout.
- New preset menu.
- Oversampling is now possible with minimal phase filters, instead of linear phase filters.
- Current frequency & gain position will be displayed if the mouse is on the display.
- Proportion between analyzer display and bottom controls will be saved automatically.
- New display range option 24dB.
- Fixed cubase modal behavior for clip rendering.
StandardEQ (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 99 EUR / $129 USD. If you sign up for the SIR Audio Tools newsletter, you will also receive a 25% discount coupon, which can be used to purchase StandardEQ and bundles that include the plugin.