Sir Elliot releases CP-1 Compressor
Sir Elliot has released CP-1 Compressor, a free compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
The concept behind this design is fast responding with very minimal artefacts, which is common with many offering very fast attack/release times.
CP-1 Compressor features
- Compression: -1 to –62 dB.
- Attack: 1 to 40 Microseconds (200 Nanoseconds @ 0.00000 setting).
- Release: 81 Milliseconds to 1.5 Seconds (3.5 seconds metered version).
- Ratio: 0.5:1 to 22.40:1.
- CP-1 is more suited for mastering due to fixed delay settings (latency compensation is possible in the host application).
- Optimised for 96 kHz, will operate on 44100 kHz.
- Includes non-metered version which uses less CPU and has a faster loading time.
Sir Elliot’s CP-1 Compressor is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Sir Elliot