SKnote releases Agata micro console
SKnote has announced Agata, a hardware micro console unit for tracking, summing, mixing and processing.
- 8 input channels, with link option for more units.
- 8 individual output channels.
- Stereo mix buss.
- British input and output transformers.
- Class A amplifiers.
- Line and mic level inputs.
- Passive emphasis networks (per-channel, affect sound and saturation).
- Output pads.
- Three rack units.
- “Rock” sound.
- XLR and TRS individual ins and outs.
Agata is available for purchase for the introductory price of MSRP 1,800 EUR (excl. VAT/taxes and shipping).
More information: SKnote