SKnote releases C165a compressor effect plugin
SKnote has launched the C165a, a circuit modeled emulation of a VCA compressor with internal peak limiter.
C165a has been developed by measuring and testing a classic VCA compressor with a great sound and very simple to use. Its features have been extended including sidechain filters, a sample-aligned parallel mixing control and a limiter switch.
The VCA compressor is great for immediate punch and smooth sustain, on percussive and sustained tracks and on full groups/mixes.
- Auto mode for easy compression, punch and smooth sustain.
- 4x oversampling for nice saturation.
- Internal sidechain equalizer (low, mid and high bands).
- Internal limiter with controlled distortion (for more punch, peak control or creative drive – switchable).
- Sample aligned internal parallel compression.
- Knee meter (leds) and in/out/compression meter.
- Simple 3D interface.
- From transparent compression to extreme punch, sustain and creative distortion.
The plugin is available for Windows and Mac (32/64bit, VST/AU/RTAS), priced at $29.99 USD.
Analogfactory launches Black Friday Sale