SKnote updates Voices to v1.0.1
SKnote has released version 1.0.1 of Voices, a unique powerful formant synthesizer for Windows PC.
Voices v1.0.1 features
- Unique multi-mode formant synthesis
- Simple linear interface
- 5 oscillator types: Normal, Normal even harmonics, Formant, Group, Percussion
- 8 oscillators: voiced/unvoiced
- Envelopes and LFO for: formant amplitude, formant width
- “Growl” function for mono presets
- User manual and presets in “download” page
- Updated to VST 2.4
- No more “support files” needed
Voices is available as a “collabware” VST instrument for Windows PC.
Because I’m working in a recording studio, now, I ask for a simple collaboration from anybody interested in getting this release. Feedback is everything for our bands, so, in the aim to give visibility to people working with us, I ask to listen to a single song (anyone you choose) in the mp3 player on www.skstudio.it (our studio, as you can imagine from the name) and report your impressions in a simple form. I’ll send the plugin by email. This simple.
Visit SKnote for more information.