Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 3
New in SampleRobot 3
- VST + AU Software Sampler included: Cakewalk Dimension LE, now you are able to play your created instruments right away in your favourite sequencer environment.
- Clever Export Bridge, SampleRobot exports all samples (incl. mapping, release-samples and crossfades) directly to the preset list of Dimension LE.
- WaveRobot 3, whenever you need to find smooth loop transitions in a sample, WaveRobot 3 will do the job for you.
- Graphical Loop Overlay in WaveRobot, overlay the dedicated regions in all zoom settings and create smooth loops with ease.
- Autogain Crossfades, can compensate phase problems and optimize the level in the crossfade area.
- Graphical Adjustment of Sample Ranges, can be adjusted manually using the new Key-Sample Range Selectors. Mapping samples is now a lot more flexible.
- Project Wizard, guides you step by step to get professional samples.
- Project Auto Loader, specify sampling projects that you would like to load automatically at program start.
- Autoload Sample into WaveRobot / NLR, you will never lose the overview.
- Semi-transparent Key-Info Window, roll the mouse pointer over Key-Samples on SampleRobot’s Virtual Keyboard to display all important information about this sample immediately.
- New Export Formats, Cakewalk Dimension (*.prog) and Wav (loop only).
- Adjustable Micro-Fades, a new export option that can render micro-fades into all exported samples at Note-In and Note-Out as well as Release-In and Release-Out.
- Lots more…
SampleRobot 3 will be presented at the NAMM Show in Anaheim, California, from the 17th to the 20th of January 2008.
Visit the SampleRobot website for more information.