SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite
SKYLIFE has announced the upcoming release of its SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite, a complete software package to master all sampling challenges elegantly and fast.
Therefore the Sampling Suite offers a comprehensive and sophisticated set of tools for instrument mapping and export, auto sampling, MIDI remote control, format conversion, batch and auto-loop processing, sample playback and synthesis. It was never easier to build sample-based instruments on a professional top quality level.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite contains the following products: SampleRobot 4, WaveRobot 4, Camel Audio Alchemy Player 1.2, Awave Studio 10.4, and more than 1 GB of premium samples in Soundfont 2 file format.
With the Sampling Suite you can easily do automatic sampling of acoustic and electronic instruments. Remote control your MIDI gear and sample all sound nuances fully automatically. Seamless integrated WaveRobot software lets you find perfect loop points even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording. It was never easier to build professional sounding software instruments.
Import older sampler formats like Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Roland and Yamaha or even use original AKAI S1000 series CDs with Awave Studio and export them with SampleRobot to various software sampler formats. Or send new multi-samples back to your old hardware. With the new Sampling Suite you can do it all. If you like, you can convert about 290 audio file formats.
Alchemy Player is a powerful sampling synthesizer that offers a broad range of high end effects and sample playback features. With the newly created Alchemy Export Bridge you can export samples from SampleRobot directly to Alchemy and Alchemy Player. Play and shape instruments and samples instantly within your favorite DAW both on Mac and PC.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite comes with new export options like “Export all Projects at once” and “Export to Waldorf Blofeld”. SampleRobot and WaveRobot are optimized for Windows 7 and offer better Win7 performance than previous versions.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite features
- Turn acoustic and electronic instruments, voices and noises into virtual instruments fast.
- Fully automated sampling.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing and editing.
- Alchemy Export Bridge.
- Sampling of virtual instruments.
- Direct sample playback on Mac and PC, edit effects, modulation and envelopes.
- Convert about 290 audio and multi-sample formats.
- Import formats like AKAI S1000, MPC, Kurzweil K2xxx, Roland S, Ensoniq and MIDI Sample Dump.
- Extract samples from sampling CDs.
- Audio batch processing, auto-loop for all, resampling, normalizing, gaining, fading.
- Export samples directly to Steinberg HALion 4, Logic Pro EXS24, NI Kontakt 4, Reason NN-XT, Waldorf Blofeld, Soundfont2 and many others.
- Import and export for Yamaha Tyros 2+3, Motif XS+XF.
- Full MIDI remote control, incl. program and bank changes, multi-velocity layering.
- Release-Sample editing.
- Optimum loop handling incl. forward-backward loop with 2 independent crossfades and auto-gain functionality.
- Sample and export whole synthesizer sound bank in one go (equipment copier).
- Premium multi-samples from classic synthesizers included.
The SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite will be available August 2011, priced $399 USD/€299 EUR/£259 GBP.
More information: SampleRobot