SKYLIFE has announced that its sampling solutions SampleRobot Pro and SampleRobot Multi-X are now available for Mac OS X.
SampleRobot Pro is appropriate for music producers and sound designers who are using professional sample instruments for their productions and need to create their own content. Apart from the auto-sampling features that are shared with Multi-X, SampleRobot Pro includes WaveRobot on-board, 24-bit recording and rendering, MIDI monitor, MIDI controller support and release-sample rendering.
SampleRobot Multi-X offers a lot of professional auto-sampling features at a reasonable price. From the time saving Instrument Copier function to auto-loop processing and multi-format export there is all you need for your sampling projects. The graphical interface is very easy to use. Beginners can achieve excellent results with just a few mouse clicks.
- Fast sampling process.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Many export formats.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing and editing.
- 24 bit recording and sample-rendering (Pro).
- MIDI monitor, MIDI controller support (Pro).
- Release-sample support (Pro).
- WaveRobot included (Pro) / as an option (Multi-X)
- Over 1 GB (Pro) / 800 MB (Multi-X) premium multi-samples taken from classic synthesizers included.
The new releases include updated versions (4.25) for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32+64 bit) as well.
- SampleRobot Pro: $ 349 / € 249 / £ 219.
- SampleRobot Multi-X: $ 129 / € 99 / £ 85.
- SampleRobot Multi-X + WaveRobot: $ 199 / € 149 / £ 129.
More information: SampleRobot