SampleRobot audio software you can “clone” every instrument and turn it into a software instrument automatically. SampleRobot works as a copying machine for instruments featuring advanced recording and auto-loop searching algorithms.
New in v2.5
- Project Wizard – The Project Wizard helps the user to create complex sampling projects very easily.
- Audio Engine – From now on it is possible to record audio from an input with dedicated ASIO driver in all bit depths: 8, 16 and 24 bit.
- Optimized Export Formats – All common software sampler formats are now supported in the Import/Export menu. With version 2.50 the user can export instruments directly to Apple’s Logic Pro EXS 24 (*.sf2), Tascam Gigastudio (*.wav), Emu Emulator X (*.wav), Yellow Tools Independence (*.sf2) and NI Kontakt (*.sf2).
- New Premium SF2 Instruments – After installing SampleRobot, SampleRobot Essentials and WaveRobot the user will receive download tokens for direct access to the SKYLIFE online premium instruments database.
- Quick Help: WaveRobot – Beginners and advanced users will benefit from the new short manual that was added to WaveRobot’s help menu.
- WaveRobot Operation Manual – The comprehensive WaveRobot operation manual (author: Holger Steinbrink) is now completed. Available in English and in German language.
- Many more improvements
SampleRobot costs $329 US / 289 EUR.