Slicksquare has released its SVF-42 filter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The SVF-42 is an analog state variable filter emulation. The main difference with similar competitors plugins is that we didn’t use FFT algorithms. Instead, we carefully modeled every electronic component of the original circuitry.
- Analog modeled State Variable Filter (LPF, BPF and HPF modes). 2 or 4 poles.
- No FFT algorithm, but true analog components emulation.
- MIDI notes input to set the cutoff frequency and/or trigger the envelope.
- 2 VirtualCV inputs for analog-style parameter automation.
- Internal audio quality is 64-bit double precision with 4x upsampling frequency for the filter section.
- MIDI-syncable LFO modulator with stereophonic phase adjustment parameter.
- SSE2 CPU optimization.
- Dry / Wet mix parameter.
- Audio input envelope follower for cutoff or resonance modulation.
- Sidechain input for cutoff or resonance modulation.
- Unique analog modeled soft clip algorithm.
- Dry / Wet mix.
- Left/Right LED Metering.
The plug-in is available for Windows and Mac (VST) for $39.99 USD. An introductory 40% discount is available for a limited time, use coupon SVF42LAUNCH at checkout.