Smash Up The Studio MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2
Equinox Sounds has released MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2, a piano MIDI chord progressions library by Smash Up The Studio.
You’ll find three awesome MIDI Construction Kits and stacks of loops, performed with breathtaking authenticity and in the styles of some of the huge artists of the era.
Following its best-selling predecessor, this pack also concentrates on those truly memorable chord progressions that never seem to go out of date. Timeless riffs that slot seamlessly into many of todays popular styles.
There are loops designed for acoustic piano, also loops for some of the classic electric pianos of the time such as the Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer piano and also the Hohner D6 Clavinet and Hammond organ.
Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2 features
- 3 MIDI Construction Kits and 70 loops ranging from 4 to 16 bars in length.
- Covers various musical styles including Soul, Funk, Jazz, Rock and Pop.
- Not limited to specific sounds but can use the plug-in of your choice to play back each loop, as well as performing countless other editing permutations.
- A selection of loops are featured in the Loop demo. All MIDI files are tempo-labelled.
- All loops are Royalty-free and have been composed and performed by Steve Burton, exclusively for Smash Up The Studio.
MIDI Keys: Keyboard Riffs of the 60′s & 70′s Vol 2 is available to purchase for $29.95 USD.