Softube releases Bass Amp Room and Amp Room Bundle
Softube has released Bass Amp Room, a virtual bass amplifier plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Bass Amp Room was designed to handle all your bass amp needs, from dirty rock to modern clean, keeping two equally important goals in mind. The first was to give the user the best possible sound quality. The latter was to create an intuitive plug-in which allows for a really fast work flow. Time is money, but cutting down on time shouldn’t mean you have to accept poor results.
Bass Amp Room features
- Authentic amp and cabinet modeling.
- Three versatile and good-sounding cabinets.
- Designed for excellent results and fast work flow.
- Built-in one-knob limiter in D.I. panel.
- Easy to use mix and D.I. panel.
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning.
- Fully automatable parameters.
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface.
- Compatible with all effects that work with real amps.
- Amp/Cab Bypass possiblities let you use cabinets from other Amp Room products.
Bass Amp Room is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $199 USD ex VAT.
Softube has also announced the Amp Room Bundle, containing native versions of Bass Amp Room, Metal Amp Room, and Vintage Amp Room at a reduced price of $549 USD ex. VAT, a saving of $178 USD (24%) compared to buying each title individually. Bundle upgrades from previously purchased Amp Rooms are also available.
Visit Softube for more information and audio demos.