Softube releases Spring Reverb and announces Effects Bundle
Softube has released Spring Reverb, an authentic spring reverb recreation that will add vintage character and grit to any audio track.
It also includes novel features such as a fully automatable Shake control that will shake the virtual strings around for those thunderous spring effects, and a Tension control that tightens or loosens the springs to cover a wide range of spring reverb sounds.
Spring Reverb features
- Shake control that shakes the springs around.
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length.
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from 1 to 3.
- Tube driver simulation with Bass and Treble in the reverb section.
- Can be used both as a send and an insert effect.
- Very CPU friendly.
Spring Reverb is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) and costs $99 USD excl. VAT. A demo license can be requested.
Softube has also announced the availability of the Effect Bundle, a plug-in pack featuring the Spring Reverb, Tube Delay, and Acoustic Feedback plug-ins for $229 USD excl. VAT.
Visit Softube for more information and audio demos.