Softube releases Tonelux Tilt
Softube has released Tonelux Tilt, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For the first time in the digital domain, Softube is proud to announce the release of both the Tonelux Tilt and Tonelux Tilt Live equalizers. Fitted with the Tilt knob and transformers from the famous MP1a mic preamps, a newly designed Loud filter, and easy-access High and Low cut filters, the natural place for the Tonelux Tilt plug-in is the first insert slot of every track.
The Tilt focuses on only doing things that sound good. By spending a lot of time perfecting every detail, Paul Wolff, designer and founder of Tonelux, has come up with a one-knob equalizer design that is simple, fast, and very effective.
Tonelux Tilt features
- Created together with original Tonelux designer Paul Wolff.
- Famous Tonelux Tilt control from the MP1 mic pres.
- Loudness control: beef up or thin down your mix.
- High and Low Pass filters, with 12 dB/oct option.
- Modeled output transformer distortion.
- Tilt Live plug-in included, optimized for live sound engineers.
- Very CPU friendly.
Tonelux Tilt is available to purchase in Native formats (AU/VST/RTAS) for $99 USD, or $169 USD for the TDM/VENUE/VST/AU/RTAS. It is also available bundled with the Trident A-Range for $279 USD (Native), or $449 USD (TDM).
Homegrown Sounds releases HG Drum Hits
Nucleus SoundLab releases Filter Research 2