Softube Tube-Tech PE C1, classic program equalizer effect
Softube has released the Tube-Tech PE C1, a plug-in version of the passive, tube-based equalizer.
Softube and Tube-Tech partner up once again to release another Tube-Tech classic! By releasing a dead-on digital version of the PE 1C program equalizer we’d like to wish Tube-Tech a happy 25th birthday! The PE 1C is based on the very first Tube-Tech design made 25 years ago and today the PE 1C is a modern classic still in production, widely used and appreciated by those that seek that magic but elusive vintage Pultec sound.
In creating this plug-in we have taken the same extreme attention to detail that Tube-Tech took 25 years ago when they set out to make the most accurate Pultec style equalizer possible. All this becomes evident when hearing the analog characteristics this plug-in recreates. We’re proud to bring you another blue unit for your virtual racks and hope you’ll enjoy it!
Tube-Tech PE C1 features
- The Pultec style equalizer!
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Unique interaction between filters.
- Modeled output transformer.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, etc.
- CPU friendly.
The Tube-Tech PE C1 is available to purchase for the introductory price $229 (Native) or $329 (TDM/Native) until 16 August, 2010. Prices in USD excl. VAT.