Note: this post is from 2005, outbound links may be broken.
Sonalksis releases TBK
Sonalksis has released TBK, the world’s first ‘Adaptive Resonance’ filter – an entirely new generation of filter that automatically adapts filter resonance and saturation characteristics according to a psychoacoustic model.
‘Adaptive Resonance’ is the technology in the Sonalksis TBK that controls the interaction between frequency, resonance and circuit saturation with respect to this psychoacoustic model, in order to give an improved sonic aesthetic in any circumstances.
- Adaptive Resonance Technology with adaptive saturation algorithm
- Four available ‘modes’ of adaptive resonance
- Multi-mode filter response types
- High quality, analogue-modelled minimum phase filters
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for native processors
- Zero latency throughput – absolutely no internal signal delay whatsoever
Visit Sonalksis for more information and a link to download an evaluation copy.