Sonalksis updates Essentials plug-ins to v2.04
Sonalksis has released version 2.04 of the Essentials plug-in suite (SV-315 Mk2 Compressor, SV-517 Mk2 Equaliser, SV-719 Analogue Gate).
Changes in Essentials v2.04
- Ported to Digidesign Audiosuite format.
- Improved cross-platform session handling.
- Support display of Unicode characters in names.
- Mousewheel: handling for plugins via hook added for all hosts, functionality added for text boxes, sensitivity improved, and Mousewheel/Drag interaction handling improved.
- Non “Velocity Sensitive” mode now works with Wacom tablets.
- GUI “Off switch” (plug-in bypass) switches off all LEDS.
- Stop signal LED from locking “on” when bypassed.
- RTAS: Sample rate problem fixed, shelf bug fixed, added Alt+Ctrl (Apple/Win) -click to open automation menu, and added functionality to display automated boxes when automated.
- AU: Fix preset handling subtlety.
- 315Mk2/719: VST External sidechaining issue for Ableton Live, fixed disappearing ‘:’ bug, and anti-aliased line-plot.
- 517Mk2: Fix random crashes in 517Mk2 on instantiation (pref. bug), throttle FFT redraw rate, improve display of 517Mk2 graph on XP, and fix Q-dragging (right click).
- 719: Fix bug with saved settings for 719.
Visit Sonalksis for more information.
Krakli releases S3K