Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Sonic Assault releases MIDIMod!
Sonic Assault has released MIDIMod!, a MIDI Data Modulator effect plug-in for Windows.
MIDIMod! can be used as a real time MIDI processor (requires a host program which can route MIDI data to other plug-ins), or solely to record automation data.
- 2 LFOs with 200 real-time generated waveforms
- 2 AHDSR Envelope Generators with Selectable Contouring
- Timed / MIDI / MIDI Sync / Gate triggering
- User selectable MIDI Channel / Note / CC input triggering
- Variable Wave / Envelope output
- Linear and Waveform Displays
- Host Locked / Free Run operation
- Manual BPM override
- Data Output Reduction
- Global MIDI Reset
MIDIMod! is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Sonic Assault