Note: this post is from 2005, outbound links may be broken.
Sonic Assault releases Sam!Solo v1.0
Sonic Assault has released Sam!Solo, a freeware 16/24-bit Wav File Player.
- 16/24-bit Stereo Wave File Player with ADSR Envelope and Selectable MIDI Note Triggering
- Pitch, Level, Velocity Sensitivity, Pan, L/R Channel Swap Controls and L/R Clip Indicators
- Forward/Reverse/Loop Play
- Start/End Position Sliders with Fine Adjust and Cue Markers
- MIDI In, MIDI Channel, Manual Gate Triggering
- 12db LP/BP/HP/Notch Filter with Independent Level Control
- Independent Switching of Main and Filtered Outputs
- Default Position Reset on all Rotary Controls
- 128 Patches
- Partial Automation
Check the Sonic Assault site for more information and a link to download Sam!Solo.